Compass App Update
What is Compass?
Compass is a school management solution that allows parents and carers to access up-to-date and meaningful information about your school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view your child’s academic reports
- Book parent-teacher interviews
Accessing Compass Web Browser
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps on your mobile. Every family receives a separate login to Compass which will be provided to you by the College. To access the parent portal, go to our school website and click the Compass link on the homepage. Alternatively, if you are having trouble finding the Compass link you can go to http://schools.compass.edu.au
Get the Compass Mobile App
Access your student’s information on the go with the Compass mobile app for iPhone & Android phones.
A Compass App User Guide for parents and families – https://www.compass.education/guide