Welcome to our newly formatted Newsletter. Our goal in redeveloping our Newsletter is fairly simple; to keep our news current and to make it as relevant for families as we possibly can.
We are approaching the end of another week of lockdown and this week I am making a conscious effort to look forward. Whilst I may not be pleased about being locked in I can also say this:
- There will be a time when we live more effectively with the Coronavirus.
- Rates of vaccination are increasing.
- The warmer weather is coming.
At school, our staff are virtually working the skills we will require to reconnect our students and our school community. We know that health and wellbeing is an absolute priority so our priority focus is:
- Mental Health literacy.
- Help and support seeking.
- Awareness of support agencies / services.
- Responding and reducing risk in our community.
We are so excited to be bringing the Resilience project to Phoenix in 2022!
We will keep you updated with information related to return to school as soon as it is released either by the Department of Health or the Department of Education.